OUR UPCOMING EVENTS
TRI-IT DECCAN TRIATHLON DU-IT DECCAN DUATHLON
Event Date :- POSTPONED TILL FURTHER DATE DUE TO COVID 19 ( TENTETIVE MONTH MARCH OR APRIL 2021) WILL BE CONFIRMED ONCE GET GOVERNMENT APPROVAL
TRI - IT Deccan Triathlon and DU-IT Deccan Duathlon is been organized by DSC in kolhapur district maharashtra. We have all the permissions from all the required authorities to conduct this event .
One of the very less open water triathlon held in india.
This event follows international standards.
We believe in Quality Rather than Quantity.
- Away from the bustling of busy cities
- Away from lazy mornings and crowded streets…
- Nestled in the scenic views of Dajipur and Radhanagari…
- Deccan Sports Club invites you to another adventure
- India's Toughest Triathlon Ever
- Here’s to countless memories
- Live in tents, dine under the sky…
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- Cycle alongside the greenest paths
- Run with the wild!
- Brace yourself for a shot of adrenaline unlike any other
- Have the time of your life And cross the finish line with a big smile
- The Historic wild jungles of Dajipur awaits you
- Are you ready?
Panhala Hill Half Marathon
EVENT DATE: 2021 TBD
PHHM is organized by Deccan Sports Club (DSC) in Panhala District Kolhapur 20 km from the city, The race will begin from Fort International School located near waghbil panhala. Participants will enjoy the scenic beauty also explore the historical monuments along with the course. The race will end at Fort international school itself. The race has 3 categories 5Km, 10Km, 21.1Km.
ROYAL RODEO MTB SUPERCROSS
EVENT DATE : 2021
Royal Rodeo MTB Super Cross event is Supported by "Royal Ryders" Kolhapur in association with the "Deccan Sports Club" Kolhapur.
MTB Super Cross will be the 1st Mountain Biking supercross track event in India on the official Moto Supercross track, The track is a total of 900 meters. The event distance will follow in laps with the age group.
EVENT DATE :- MAY 2021
South Maharshtra's Biggest Cycling Event
Deccan Cyclothon is a long distance cycling competition, where participants of different age groups compete in their age category while going through the test of endurance and fitness. Cyclothon provides a great opportunity to explore the true potential of every participant.