WHAT IS DECCAN CYCLOTHON? Deccan Cyclothon is a long distance cycling competition, where participants of different agr groups compete in their age category while going through the test of endurance and fitness. Cyclothon provides a great opportunity to explore the true potential of every participant.
90 KMS START FINISH SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY ROAD, U TURN TAVANDI GHAT SUBWAY.
45 KMS START FINISH SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY ROAD, U TURN ADI FLYOVER SUBWAY.
20 KMS START FINISH SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY ROAD, U TURN 5 Star MIDC Kagal.
Event Date 31st May 2020
Deccan Cyclothon is all about core cycling event to encourage the cycling awareness amongst each and everyone.
Initiative by Bicycle Doctor Kolhapur
The event consist of the following Three Categories:-
1) Men Elite Category 90 Kms (Open for 18+ Male Riders)
2) Amateur Category 50 Kms (Male/Female Age Group 16 - 35 , 36 - 50 , Above 51)
3) Fun Ride 20 Kms (Open For 14 + age Groups) This will be non-competitive category
Men Elite Prize
Age Group 18 – 35 Male
Trophy will be awarded to all 3 places
Age Group 18 – 35 Female
Trophy will be Awareded to all 3 places.
Age Group 36 – 50 Male / Female
Trophy will be Awareded to all 3 places.
Age Group Above 50 Male / Female
Trophy Will be Awareded To all 3 places.
1) 90 Km Race Start Time 6:00 Am
2) 45 Km Race Start Time 6:30 Am
3) 20 Km Race Start Time 6:45 Am
BIB KIT COLLECTION DETAILS
Rules & Regulations
- Confirmation of registration entries received through online and offline platforms are subject to Registration Guidelines and Rules given herein as well as confirmation criteria’s predetermined by the organizers.
- Post submission of registration form, e-mail confirmations will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have provided their valid e-mail id in their registration form. If not received, please check your junk or spam folder. No physical confirmation letters shall be posted to any participants.
- DSC may send you event updates through e-mails so you need to clear up all blocks to ensure you receive them all.
- In case of any queries regarding registration, participants may contact event helpline number +918208172409 (11 AM to 5 PM)
Rules for Participants
- A normal health check-up to ensure that the participant is not on any kind of drugs. If any participant is found to have consumed any kind of drugs, he/she will be disqualified immediately.
- Participants suffering from serious physical and/or health problems may not be permitted to participate.
- No medical insurance will be provided by the organizers to the participant.
- Any kind of cheating or misbehavior with any of the participants during the cycling rounds, if noticed by the event management team, shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- All riders in any ride will have to bring their own bicycle, support equipment, water bottles and ride essentials.
Rules for participants of Cyclothon
- The participants are required to report 1 hour before the flag-off. The time for flag-off will be 6 AM.
- Participant must check all the cycle specifications (model and structure) and cycle parts (like brakes, pedal, etc.) thoroughly before the event.
- No cycles will be provided by the organizers to any of the participant under any circumstances.
- Participant found riding his/her cycle without the helmet at any time during the race will be disqualified.
- Participant found exchanging bib no or bicycle with another participant will be disqualified.
- Prizes will be distributed in the terms of participation for eg if there are more then 25 riders in elite 8 prizes will be given,20 riders then 5 prizes will be given and,less then 15 riders 3 prizes will be given,less then 10 riders 2 prizes will be given,less the 5 riders 1 prize will be given.
- In amateur category prizes will be distributed depending on competitive riders more then 20 riders in each age group category 3 prizes, less then 10 riders 2 prizes , less then 5 riders 1 prize.
- If participants in all age category are not more then 20 then all the category will be merged and only top 3 participants will be awarded with cash prize.
- For Fun Ride 20 kms there will be no prize money only trophies will be awarded to podium finisher conditions for the category will be same like amateur age group.
- TT Tri Bikes can be used for the event but will not be able to compete for prize.
- Using of aerobar will also not be able to compete for prize.
Protests & Appeals
- If any participant has a valid objection on the officially declared ride results, he/she may appeal in writing within 30 minutes of the official announcement of the results on the ride day.
- The decision of the management team shall be final and binding and there shall be no further right of appeal.
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES
Entry to Race
Participation T-shirt / Cycling Jersey
On course nutrition