Event Date :- 22nd November 2020
TRI-IT Deccan triathlon and DU-IT Deccan Duathlon is been organized by Deccan Sports Club (DSC) in kolhapur district maharashtra.We have all the permissions from all the required authorities to conduct this event .
One of the very less open water triathlon held in india.
This event follows international standards.
We believe in Quality Rather than Quantity
Elite Category will be awarded by Prize Money
1st Prize - 50,000 /-
2nd Prize - 35,000 /-
3rd Prize - 25,000 /-
1st Prize - 40,000 /-
2nd Prize - 25,000 /-
3rd Prize - 20,000 /-
Prize will be given in terms of participation in elite category more then 12 Participants in each category (elite male and elite women) 3 winners will be awarded
less the 12 Participants 2 winners will be awarded (elite male and elite women)
less then 6 Participants 1 winner will be awarded (elite male and elite women)
Categories TRI-IT Deccan Triathlon,
1)TRI-IT Deccan Sprint Distance Triathlon Above 16 yrs includes swim 750 mtrs , Cycle 20 km , Run 5 km.
2)TRI-IT Deccan Olympic Distance Triathlon Above 16 yrs Includes Swim 1500 mtrs , Cycle 40 km ,Run 10 km.
3)TRI-IT Deccan Half Iron Distance Triathlon Above 18 yrs Includes Swim 1900 mtrs , Cycle 90 km , Run 21.1 km
Categories Deccan Duathlon,
1)DU-IT Sprint Deccan Duathlon Above 16 yrs includes Run 5 km , Cycle 20 km , Run 2.5 km.
2)DU-IT Olympic Deccan Duathlon Above 16 yrs includes Run 10 km , Cycle 40 km , Run 5 km.
*About the event:
- TRI-IT Deccan Triathlon
- DU-IT Deccan Duathlon
What is a Triathlon?
A triathlon is a multiple-stage competition involving the completion of three continuous and sequential endurance disciplines. While many variations of the sport exist, triathlon, in its most popular form, involves swimming, cycling, and running in immediate succession over various distances.
What is a Duathlon?
Duathlon is an athletic event that consists of a running leg, followed by a cycling leg and then another running leg in a format bearing some resemblance to triathlons.
Cut Off Timings
Elite Half Iron Distance Triathlon Swim 1:10Hr - Bike 4:20 - Run 3:00 Total 8:30 Hrs Male
Elite Half Iron Distance Triathlon Swim 1:10Hr - Bike 4:40 - Run 3:10 Total 9:00 Hrs Female
General Half Iron Distance Triathlon Total 9hrs Male
General Half Iron Distance Triathlon Total 10hrs Female
Olympic Distance Triathlon Total 5:00 Hrs Male
Olympic Distance Triathlon Total 5:30 Hrs Female
Sprint Distance Triathlon Total 3:00 Hrs Male
Sprint Distance Triathlon Total 3:30 Hrs Female
Deccan Olympic Duathlon Total Cut Off Time 5:00 Hrs Male
Deccan Olympic Duathlon Total Cut Off Time 5:30 Hrs Female
Deccan Sprint Duathlon Total Cut Off Time 3:00 Hrs Male
Deccan Sprint Duathlon Total Cut Off Time 3:30 Hrs Female
USP of the event and facilities provided to the participants:
- Time chip technology with strap chip
- Race is open from age 16 to maximum
- India’s first arch finish triathlon in Kolhapur
- Specific transition to keep bicycles safe one day prior to event
- One of the very few open water triathlon events in india
- This race will follow international standards
- Medical facility will be provided on course and at finish
- Physiotherapy sessions will be held for participants post race
- India’s fastest triathlon and duathlon course
- Proper hydration and nutrition stations on course for athletes
- Traffic controlled event
- Good quality t-shirts for participants
- Goody bags
- Finisher medal to participant who finishes the race in cutoff time
- Trophy will be awarded to winners in age group category
- Elite Category will be awarded with prize money and trophy
- Post race refreshments will be given to participants
- Around 100+ volunteers will be hired for the event
- Be the Deccan Conqueror
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES
Entry to Race
Swimming cap (Triathlon)
On course nutrition
Special Goodie Bag
21st November Saturday 2020
1) Practice Swim 8:00 Am To 10:00 Am
2) Expo Starts 10:00 Am To 7:00 Pm
3) Bib Kit Collection 10:00 Am To 7:00 Pm
4) Bike Check In 12:00 Pm To 8:00 Pm
5) Brief meeting 5 Pm onwards
22nd November Sunday Race Day
1) Transition Area Open 5:00 Am To 6:45 Am
2) Olympic Duathlon Line Up 5:45 Am Start Time 6:00 Am
3) Sprint Duathlon Line Up 6:15 Am Start Time 6:30 Am
4) Half Iron Distance Elite Line Up 6:15 Am Start Time 6:30 Am
5) Half Iron Distance Age Group Line Up 6:30 Am Start Time 6:45 Am
6) Olympic Distance Triathlon Line Up 6:45 Am Start Time 7:00 Am
7) Sprint Distance Triathlon Line Up 7:00 Am Start Time 7:15 Am