About the Event
Event Date: 2020
Royal Rodeo MTB Super Cross event is Supported by "Royal Ryders" Kolhapur in association with the "Deccan Sports Club" Kolhapur.
MTB Super Cross will be the 1st Mountain Biking Super Cross track event in India on the official Moto Super Cross track, The track is a total of 900 meters. The event distance will follow in laps with the age group.
Above 45 : 3 Laps
race will be conducted in batches max 20 members in a batch / Lineup
for eg if participants more then 15 in each category then the race will be conducted in heats first 3 winner's timings will be noted and the winners will be declared later on fastest timings.
Race Location :- Mohite Racing Academy Hupari road nerli tamgaon kolhapur.
Entry to race
Rules & Regulations
- Confirmation of registration entries received through online and offline platforms are subject to Registration Guidelines and Rules given herein as well as confirmation criteria’s predetermined by the organizers.
- Post submission of registration form, e-mail confirmations will be sent to all the confirmed participants who have provided their valid e-mail id in their registration form. If not received, please check your junk or spam folder. No physical confirmation letters shall be posted to any participants.
- DSC may send you event updates through e-mails so you need to clear up all blocks to ensure you receive them all.
- In case of any queries regarding registration, participants may contact event helpline number +918208172409 (11 AM to 5 PM)
Rules for Participants
- A normal health check-up to ensure that the participant is not on any kind of drugs. If any participant is found to have consumed any kind of drugs, he/she will be disqualified immediately.
- Participants suffering from serious physical and/or health problems may not be permitted to participate.
- No medical insurance will be provided by the organizers to the participant.
- Any kind of cheating or misbehavior with any of the participants during the cycling rounds, if noticed by the event management team, shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- All riders in any ride will have to bring their own bicycle, support equipment, water bottles and ride essentials.
- Helmet is Compulsory
Rules for participants
- The participants are required to report 1 hour before the flag-off. The time for flag-off will be 8:00 AM.
- Participant must check all the cycle specifications (model and structure) and cycle parts (like brakes, pedal, etc.) thoroughly before the event.
- No cycles will be provided by the organizers to any of the participant under any circumstances.
- Participant found riding his/her cycle without the helmet at any time during the race will be disqualified.
- Participant found exchanging bib no or bicycle with another participant will be disqualified.
- Prizes will be distributed in the terms of participation for eg prizes will be distributed depending on competitive riders more then 12 riders in each age group category 3 prizes, less then 10 riders 2 prizes , less then 5 riders 1 prize.
- If participants in all age category are not more then 20 then all the category will be merged and only top 3 participants will be awarded.
Protests & Appeals
- If any participant has a valid objection on the officially declared ride results, he/she may appeal in writing within 30 minutes of the official announcement of the results on the ride day.
- The decision of the management team shall be final and binding and there shall be no further right of appeal.