Rules And Regulations for the event:
- The event will Take place only if there are minimum 90 participants and if not the event will cancel and will refund the amount to the registered participant.(Note :- transaction charges should be bourn by the participant)
- The entry and bib number is not transferable or refundable.
- Organizers have full rite to change in date of the event without any prior notice.
- The registration form and the right to participate in the event is at the sole discretion of Deccan Sports Club. The actual participant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
- Offline registrations will only be given against free slot or registration against cancellation.
- Organizers has right to cancel any offline registration without any prior notice and the amount paid will be refunded back to the participant .
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- Organizers has right to change date.
- Participants are to take part only in the race category for which their entry has been confirmed.
- Every participant is required to wear their bib (chest no) at all times during the race.
- Participants found to have interchanged their timing bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the event and shall not be allowed to apply or participate in the subsequent edition of the event.
- Please note if you don’t wear your timing bib tag as instructed, you won’t be able to get an official finish time, medal and e-certificate.
- Failure to complete any one leg i.e., swimming, cycling or running leads to disqualification.
- Volunteers are to be treated with respect and courtesy – non-compliance by the participant towards volunteers will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Organizers reserve the right to change the said course at any time, this may arise due to construction activity, security and safety reasons, non-compliance from government authorities or any other reasons the organizers deem fit.
- For security reasons, participants are requested to come without any baggage. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag stored. Organizers however, are not responsible for any loss of baggage and/or its belongings.
- Medal will be given to all participants who complete the course.
- E-certificates will be given to all participants who successfully complete the course within the cut-off timings.
- The decision of the organizers/race officials shall be final and binding, any participant wishing to contest a decision may submit their grievance in writing only within 30 days from the event.
- WETSUIT is Allowed for Swimming
- The minimum age for the participation in Bergman 226 triathlon is 18 years. There is no upper age limit.